Ben has been in the health and fitness industry for over 8 years. His education has helped countless people achieve their specific goals and realise the necessity for building a healthier improved quality of life. Ben can provide lifestyle support in all areas of exercise and nutrition from fat loss and muscle gain, to sport specificity and competition preparation. Experience has taught Ben that each person is unique and needs a customised strategy to achieve life changing success. Ben’s passion for the fitness industry has taken him from fitness centres in New Zealand to personal training around the world on cruise liners and back again.
Ben lives by the motto: Time and effort, consistently.
Ben’s qualifications include:
- REPs Registered Personal Trainer and Group Instructor
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation – AUT/BOPPOLY
- Diploma in Sport and Recreation – WINTEC
- Certificate in Exercise Fitness – BOPPOLY
- Level 1 Kettle bell instructor – Physical Impact
- Cross-core Suspension Certificate – Gym 101
- Qualified Yoga and Pilates Instructor – Steiner Transocean
- Qualified Spin and Body Sculpt Boot Camp Instructor – Steiner Transocean
“I have known Ben since 2012 and became a personal training client who had a fantastic experience throughout an 8 week program. Ben is extremely popular with the clients and athletes who train at the gym and is always friendly, positive and helpful with training advice, and potrays a professional work ethic. Ben provides added value to the fitness environment due to his extensive experience, diverse skill set and ‘can do’ attitude in the exercise setting.” – Tracey Clissold.