Ruth Naidoo is passionate about health and fitness, loves a challenge and only knows how to give 150% in everything she does!
Ruth’s training, competition and academic experience over 10 years in the industry means she has a wealth of knowledge to share, and she is eager to help YOU achieve your goals!
One of Ruth’s mottos is “know exactly what you’re eating and let it be good!” She develops her own or adapts recipes and frequently wanders the supermarket aisles in search of best food options for her clients goals and preferences. Ruth is an avid foodie whose philosophy is that food is nourishment for the body which should: meet our physique goals, be enjoyable and sustainable!
- Overall Physique and Overall Bodybuilding Champion, International Natural Bodybuilding Association (INBA) Auckland Championships, 2 June 2013.
- Winner ‘Lecturer of the Year’ – 2012 Fitness Industry Awards.
- Outstanding Teaching Award, School of Sport and Recreation, AUT University, 2012
- Overall Miss Physique, INBA Natural Olympia, Reno, Nevada, November 2012.
- Gold Medal Open Physique Tall Class, INBA Natural Olympia, Reno, Nevada, November 2012.
- Gold Medal Open Bodybuilding Tall Class, INBA Natural Olympia, Reno, Nevada, November 2012.
- 2nd Place Open Bodybuilding, Muslcemania World Championships, Fitness America Weekend, Las Vegas, November 2012.
- Novice Physique and Overall Physique Champion, INBA South Pacific Championships, 25 August 2012.
- Novice Physique and Overall Physique Champion, INBA Auckland Championships, 3 June 2012.
- 1st Dan Black Belt in Kickboxing, December 2007.
- Provincial representative: National Kickboxing Championships, September 2007
- Provincial representative: National Cross Country Championships, September 2007