Strini Naidoo is full of life, full of energy and passion for training, health and fitness! Strini has an inherent skill in understanding individuals and what they want and need from their workouts. He will push you to your max but his talent is in knowing just where your max is. His philosophy of training is that it can be the solution to any challenge life throws at us.
Strini has trained many different types of athletes; all who achieved great success in their individual goals! He has trained fighters, bodybuilders, basketball players, runners, cyclists and triathletes. As well as athletes his clients include weekend warriors, looking for workouts that stimulate and invigorate, and provide a break from the daily grind. He is an avid movement specialist, committed to enhancing strength and physical function and preventing injury. Always up for a challenge, Strini has competitive experience in the ring, cross country and road running, strongman events, crossfit challenges, and the list goes on . . .
Strini’s profile includes:
- Winner: “Personal Trainer of the Year Award” Fitness Industry Awards 2014
SunLive article 29 Nov 2014
- Qualified personal trainer.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.
- Level 2 kettle bell instructor.
- Experienced group fitness instructor – 20 years.
- Winner: “Group Exercise-Freestyle” 2012 Fitness Industry Awards.
- Black Belt Kickboxing and Karate instructor with 20 years experience (3rd Dan).
- Trainer of INBA Women’s Physique World Champion (Natural Olympia Nov 2012).
- Registered NZ Skills Active Workplace Assessor.
- Co-founder of NZ Shuriken Mixed Martial Arts Dojo